PRODITAL “Iguana” Leather is our genuine aniline dyed full hide leather. It is a beautiful, elegant, durable, long-lasting, versatile, practical leather with many applications.
100% Made in Italy Top Quality Guaranteed! We only use exclusive raw hides from the European Union in order to reflects the excellence of the finished product, where no holes or branding marks can be found. The whole leather production process is carried out in Italy by us, Prodital Leathers.
Description and features:
- Measurements: the average size of the full leather hide is 4.50 to 5.50 SqMt (48-59 SqFt). Tickness: 1.1-1.3 mm.
- Beautiful Finishes: our elegant embossed Iguana Leather have unique hand antiqued finishing and it is tone-on-tone through from top to bottom. The aniline dyeing process produces deep and vibrant colors. Slight difference in color between one batch and another are to be considered enteirely normal.
- Easy to Clean: Prodital “Iguana” is a protected leather. The protection process renders it less liable to deterioration and make the leather easier to clean.
- Applications: Prodital Iguana leathers are very easy to cut with professional leather cutting tools. The Iguana Leather cow hide is the best choice for those who intend to create premium quality works. It is perfect leather accessories (handbags, backpacks, harness, insoles, shoes, hats in bead, belts) arts and crafts, stamping, tooling, carving, etc. The leather fabric is also great for home furnishings and upholstery (i.e.; wall covering, sofas, chairs, armchairs, bar tools).
- Flammability: our leathers is fireproof, compliant to BS 5852 part 1.