PRODITAL “Nabuk” Leather is our genuine aniline dyed full hide leather. It is a beautiful, elegant, very durable, long-lasting, versatile, practical leather with many applications.
100% Made in Italy Top Quality Guaranteed! We only use exclusive raw hides from the European Union in order to reflects the excellence of the finished product, where no holes or branding marks can be found. The whole leather production process is carried out in Italy by us, Prodital Leathers.
Description and features:
- Measurements: the average size of the full leather hide is 4.50 to 5.50 SqMt (48-59 SqFt). Tickness: 1.2-1.3 mm.
- Beautiful Finishes: our soft and silky Nabuk Leather have unique uniform semi cover finish and it is tone-on-tone through from top to bottom. The Soft and Silky top grain genuine leather is sanded or buffed, producing a soft but strong texture. Slight difference in color between one batch and another are to be considered enteirely normal.
- Durable leather: “Nabuk” is more durable and more weather-resistant, than other leathers due to the using of the topside of the hide, as it’s thicker and stronger.
- Applications: Nabuk are very easy to cut with professional leather cutting tools. The Nabuk Leather cow hide is the best choice for those who intend to create premium quality works. It is perfect leather accessories (handbags, backpacks, harness, insoles, shoes, hats in bead, belts) arts and crafts, stamping, tooling, carving, etc. The leather fabric is also great for home furnishings and upholstery.
- Water Repellency and Flammability: Nabuk leather is 3m Scotchgard treated and fireproof, compliant to BS 5852 part 1.